J and I have figured out our food re-introduction plan, which we can actually start 12 days into the cleanse and we've figured out a way to get me my bday cake on March 16th!!! I'll be a quarter of a century old!
Day 1-11 (Feb 28 - March 10) - all "bad foods" are off limits
Day 12 (March 11) - reintroducing yogurt
Day 13 (March 12) - reintroducing cheese
Day 14 (March 13) - reintroducing wheat
Day 15 (March 14) - reintroducing steak (J is very excited for this one)
Day 16 (March 15) - reintroducing pork
Day 17 (March 16) - reintroducing sugar (in the form of bday cake!)
Day 18 (March 17) - reintroducing caffeine
Day 19 (March 18) - reintroducing citrus
Day 20 (March 19) - reintroducing eggs
Day 21 (March 20) - reintroducing oils (greasy french fries? hmmm this does raise the debate over what our food consumption will be like post cleanse... healthier? maybe.)
Day 22 (March 21) - reintroducing peanuts
Day 23 (March 22) - reintroducing corn
So... this is actually more of 23 day project than a 14 day one... I personally already know I'm sensitive to caffeine (the massive headache and hyperactivity I get after half a cup is a good indicator of sensitivity) and J used to be quite allergic to peanuts when he was a kid therefore we'll have to be careful those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment