Sunday, February 13, 2011

15 days until Cleanse begins

I'm trying to figure out what we will be eating during this cleanse, since I'm not a fan of most veggies/fruit or any seafood and Jesse isn't a fan of rice and beans. This is partially why we are waiting to start the cleanse since we need to come up with a game plan for meals. So far chili is the only meal we've decided upon, I'm thinking about a chicken curry too and J has become obsessed with "salad smoothies"... I'm envisioning something in an odd green-brown colour and unappetizing, but we'll see!

Here is a list of what we CAN eat:
  • Grains - millet, buckwheat, rice and rice products, and gluten free products
  • Veggies - all but corn
  • Fruit - all but oranges, tangerines and grapefruit
  • Beans - all varieties are allowed
  • Nuts and seeds - all but peanuts and peanut products are allowed
  • Meat - all varieties of poultry and seafood are allowed
  • Dairy - goat's milk feta and small amounts of butter are allowed
  • Soy - all varieties are allowed
  • Sweeteners - small amounts of stevia, maple syrup and honey are allowed
  • Oils - avocado, canola, flaxseed, butter and extra-virgin olive oil are allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment