So this morning is the start of Day 11... I haven't blogged in a few days... sorry! I'll try to get around to back-posting. Yesterday I found out about a death in the family, so we have to go away to the funeral this weekend and therefore I made the executive decision to begin reintroducing food last night. I know we could eat out for 24-36 hours on the cleanse, but I just don't want the added stress, since I already hate driving in big cities and funerals make me really sad. Plus I'm going to consider our Friday evening/night and Saturday morning a bit of an early (morbid) birthday present.
Last night we had plain Greek Yogurt (I TOTALLY forgot how gross plain yogurt is!) we both managed to get enough down that if there was going to be a reaction we would know. Besides me having a bit of an upset stomach, I think we both fared okay, and me having an upset stomach is pretty much an constant thing...
Today we get cheese with supper!!!
Tomorrow: bread
Friday: beef
In other news, I just re-weighed and measured myself this morning and I'm down 7lbs and 1" around my waist, losing weight wasn't the goal of this thing, it was hopefully to be a bit healthier, but that is pretty impressive
No comments:
Post a Comment