Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2 of Cleanse

I know it's Day 3... I just didn't get around to updating yesterday, probably because it SUCKED! J had a massive caffeine headache and work kept me running around so that I couldn't get into a good schedule and therefore I definitely did not eat enough and was pretty laggy. Then once work finished we had to run to the grocery store for some veggies so... yeah... but today is a new day! I picked up some apple cider last night to try and get my hot drink fix! Since decaf tea with no milk and stavia sugar just don't cut it, and herbal tea in general just annoys me.

S's Food for the day
breakfast - apple-raspberry smoothie
lunch - chicken and rice and the worst spiciest ginger cookie ever... (seriously! my tongue was burning after eating half of one!)
snack - pecan-rice crackers (REALLY GOOD!)
supper - chicken, carrots and a rice cake

Not sure what J ate... I'll update later on

Update:

J's Food for the day
breakfast - nuts
lunch -chicken chili
snack - rice crackers, animal cookies, rice cake
supper - chicken, bean sprouts and rice vermicelli

No comments:

Post a Comment