Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 7 of Cleanse

so... it was hard, then better and now it's HARD AGAIN! I'm at a point where I don't really feel any better and I'm just annoyed that I can't eat/snack what I want... But I am half-way there, so I can't just quit now... because that would suck! J on the other hand feels alive, good... he seems pretty ambivalent about the whole thing, he doesn't really crave anything or care... I dislike him...

S's Food for the Day
breakfast - mixed fruit smoothie and gluten free frozen waffles (soo good)
lunch - pecan crackers and almonds
snack -
supper - Chinese rice and veggie chicken spring rolls

J's Food for the Day
breakfast - mixed fruit smoothie and gluten free frozen waffles
lunch -
snack -
supper - Chinese rice and veggie chicken spring rolls

3 comments:

  1. Are we eating the same waffles!?

    -Treania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Tre, Van's Gluten Free Original? I went out tonight and bought more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally are eating the same. I'm not sure if all of them are vegan, but the blueberry ones are and they're super awesome!

    -Treania

    ReplyDelete