Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3 of Cleanse

So my sister said day 3 would be the worst and it's not, it's been a lot better for me, but that could just be that I'm in an all around better mood. I feel more alert, still physically tired, but a bit more alert, I can't really explain but J says it make sense. He's doing better today, still tired from the lack of caffeine, but at least his headache went away. I REALLY miss my regular food, but tonight's supper helped, it didn't feel like flavourless health food, but I still miss it... J commented on how badly he wanted Pepsi, poor guy.

S's Food for the Day
breakfast - mixed fruit smoothie (shocking I know! if anyone has other breakfast ideas let me know!)
lunch - chicken and rice and some almonds
snack - apple cider!!! pecan-rice crackers
supper - spicy chicken and garlic oven fries


J's Food for the day
breakfast -nuts
lunch -half a cantalope
snack -rice cake, apple sauce, crackers
supper - spicy chicken and garlic oven fries

No comments:

Post a Comment